Expert in documentation, negotiation and financing strategies for the integration of middle-market corporate entities. Harriet B. Alexson represents a wide range of California clients and provides substantial legal counsel in the areas of general corporate and partnership law, contract drafting, business sales and acquisition, technology acquisitions and transfers, and other areas of business-related law.
Legal Guidance and Representation in Corporate Law Matters
The firm provides skilled, experienced, knowledgeable legal guidance and representation in many areas of corporate law, including:
- Entity formation (forming corporations, limited and general partnerships, limited liability companies, nonprofits, and joint ventures)
- Mergers and acquisitions, securities, small business financing, equity and debt financing, purchase order financing, accounts receivable financing
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Research and development agreements
- Employment matters, including pre-employment screening, employee handbooks, and more
- Intellectual property—licensing and distributorship agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Franchise agreements
Helping a Broad Range of Clients
Represent Department of Corporations licensees who make mobile home loans and manufactured housing loans. Experienced in HUD transactions, including those related to the Intrastate Land Sales Act.
Represent and draft LLP agreements for accountants and attorneys
Represent and structure entity formation, loan documents, operational issues.